Non-rolling admissions school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cnatstop

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you know if a school admits students based on rolling admissions or non-rolling admissions? It doesn't seem like MSAR has such information.

Members don't see this ad.

cnatstop said:
How do you know if a school admits students based on rolling admissions or non-rolling admissions? It doesn't seem like MSAR has such information.

I thought it was on each individual page for each school. Like if you turn to the school page for USF for instance, it should say it on their page in the MSAR. But I don't think there's a separate page dedicated just to each school to say rolling vs. nonrolling schools.

I know many IVY league schools are nonrolling while many state schools are rolling. But it varies and should be available on the individual pages for specific schools.

non-rolling schools tend to be the ones that can afford to be pompous enough to make you wait on them. the ones that come to mind include harvard, cornell, upenn, columbia, yale and duke