Non-Trad Dental

Started by sumozmom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sumozmom said:
Why did u pick dental? ehst else have u done?
I was originally on the law school track and I had my own business for awhile.
I picked Dentistry because I am deep down an entrepeuner and I wanted a field that had a lifestyle that would allow me to explore my other interests if I still had them. I work in a dental office, and I like it.
I enjoy the work and helping the patients.
I find Dentisty appealing on so many levels.
The field, the compensation, and lifestyle are my top reasons.
My uncle told me to go into medicine, but I do not find medicine that appealing, well except for Plastic Surgery and Dermatology.
 
Tamala said:
I was originally on the law school track and I had my own business for awhile.
I picked Dentistry because I am deep down an entrepeuner and I wanted a field that had a lifestyle that would allow me to explore my other interests if I still had them. I work in a dental office, and I like it.
I enjoy the work and helping the patients.
I find Dentisty appealing on so many levels.
The field, the compensation, and lifestyle are my top reasons.
My uncle told me to go into medicine, but I do not find medicine that appealing, well except for Plastic Surgery and Dermatology.
r u a dentist now - or going to school? whats the plan?