"non-trad" student seeks advice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makushin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

retake the class, most schools do not give credit for a grade less the C-.

but try to take the science classes/ pre dent reqs at a 4 year University vs. a community college.

good luck.

howui3 said:
retake the class, most schools do not give credit for a grade less the C-.

but try to take the science classes/ pre dent reqs at a 4 year University vs. a community college.

good luck.

Finish up all of your prereqs and get A's. Take the Dat and do well and I think you will have a good chance. So you screwed up one year but you showed that you have the drive and brains to do well. I think that ADCOMS will see that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Id say go for it. I dont have much experience applying yet, but I know that dent schools place great emphasis in grade trends. theyll see that uve improved and like tucson said that u have the brains to do well. Additionally i believe dent schools are quite 'forgiving' of freshmen year mistakes. Kill the additional science classes that are required, do well on the DAT's, and youll have as good of a shot as anyone.

tludy said:
so do i need to retake the chemistry class, or should I skip ahead?

My view: retake it, get an A. Do the rest of your pre-requisites and get as many A's as you can.