Non - Traditional PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drx604

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has info on some non-trad. pharmD programs in the US?

I live in the Vancouver BC area... graduated class of 2000 at UBC... but in Canada we are still graduating with a BSc (Pharm)... only 16 spots for PharmD students in the whole country :mad:

i was looking into taking the UW program... but does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry no one could be of much help here, so I'll try ;). Have you taken a look at this?

http://www.aacp.org/site/page.asp?TRACKID=&VID=1&CID=258&DID=3306

I believe they have a list of postbacc Pharm.D. programs as well as a table of admissions requirements, and it even tells you if they accept Canadian graduates, as well.

Originally posted by drx604
I'm just wondering if anyone has info on some non-trad. pharmD programs in the US?

I live in the Vancouver BC area... graduated class of 2000 at UBC... but in Canada we are still graduating with a BSc (Pharm)... only 16 spots for PharmD students in the whole country :mad:

i was looking into taking the UW program... but does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

University of Idaho
University of Colorado
Creighton
Nova University to name a few

UW program has closed down