Non - Traditional PharmD

Started by drx604
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drx604

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just wondering if anyone has info on some non-trad. pharmD programs in the US?

I live in the Vancouver BC area... graduated class of 2000 at UBC... but in Canada we are still graduating with a BSc (Pharm)... only 16 spots for PharmD students in the whole country 😡

i was looking into taking the UW program... but does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks
 
Originally posted by drx604
I'm just wondering if anyone has info on some non-trad. pharmD programs in the US?

I live in the Vancouver BC area... graduated class of 2000 at UBC... but in Canada we are still graduating with a BSc (Pharm)... only 16 spots for PharmD students in the whole country 😡

i was looking into taking the UW program... but does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks

University of Idaho
University of Colorado
Creighton
Nova University to name a few

UW program has closed down