Nontraditional Online Classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anrie

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking if anyone has or is planning to take any of the following classes by Berkley Extension. If you already took it or took an online equivalence, any advice on how to succeed on the class or how the class is? Reasons why I'm trying to take these classes online instead of in person is b/c I have a full time and these classes are impacted where I am, but I gotta get this courses done somehow (Yes, I am aware some of these might not be accepted, and I will be taking the lab portion in person, not online).
PHYSICS X11 - Concepts of Physics
MCELLBI X134 Medical Microbiology
MCELLBI X105 Introductory Biochemistry ) or MCELLBI X115A Biochemistry
MCELLBI X110 Immunology
MCELLBI X499.4 Hematology

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm looking if anyone has or is planning to take any of the following classes by Berkley Extension. If you already took it or took an online equivalence, any advice on how to succeed on the class or how the class is? Reasons why I'm trying to take these classes online instead of in person is b/c I have a full time and these classes are impacted where I am, but I gotta get this courses done somehow (Yes, I am aware some of these might not be accepted, and I will be taking the lab portion in person, not online).
PHYSICS X11 - Concepts of Physics
MCELLBI X134 Medical Microbiology
MCELLBI X105 Introductory Biochemistry or MCELLBI X115A Biochemistry
MCELLBI X110 Immunology
MCELLBI X499.4 Hematology

Concepts of Physics is not likely to be accepted (in place of College Physics 1 and 2) since it is probably equivalent to an intro or survey course.

Last edited by a moderator: