noob question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) very dumb question.......im planning to finish my pre-reqs except physics at the end of sophmmore year. Should i take the DAT's while its fresh in my head? Is there any physics on that test? I searched the forum bout taking it early but i just want to hear more opinions...

2) Can i start AADSAS at the end of summer during sophmore year? Or even now?? I just want to get a jist of it, im plannin to enter dental school after 4 years of undergrad though.. i think im getting poisoned by SDN, makes me want to get everything done when i should be enjoyin my summer, and worry about the grades i should be getting next semester..

3) Seems like all those lady secretaries at the desk don't want me to assist "their" dentist. i asked really nicely too. i hate to sound desperate but i am right now, mayb i should go in with a basket of fruits? lol

4) ohh yea, people refer to it as the "kaplan big blue book".. Is it just kaplan DAT?? or is there like different DAT books by kaplan.

5)thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Physics is difinitely not on the exam . . .
I think two years ahead of time is a little too soon to start the AADSAS