Nootropics: to be or not to be?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Convalaria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys, what do you think about using of nootropic drugs to boost brain work during studying for exam?

maybe someone can share her/his experience?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried piracetam and DMAE at various points during my first year, and took a total of two bottles of each, from lower to upper end of directed limits. I've also tried a bottle of the FocusFactor concoction they sell in every pharmacy nowadays. Though I am a skeptic by nature, I was pretty curious and enthusiastic about these, and gave them a fair shot. By all measures which I've used to assess any difference, and all wishful thinking aside, I can say they had zero effect.

I'd also like to hear others' experience, though.

I tried piracetam and DMAE at various points during my first year, and took a total of two bottles of each, from lower to upper end of directed limits. I've also tried a bottle of the FocusFactor concoction they sell in every pharmacy nowadays. Though I am a skeptic by nature, I was pretty curious and enthusiastic about these, and gave them a fair shot. By all measures which I've used to assess any difference, and all wishful thinking aside, I can say they had zero effect.

I'd also like to hear others' experience, though.

I have had the same experience unfortunately.

how-about-some-cocaine-thumb.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)