• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Convalaria

Apr 11, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
guys, what do you think about using of nootropic drugs to boost brain work during studying for exam?

maybe someone can share her/his experience?

AndyRSC

7+ Year Member
May 5, 2009
Rochester, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I tried piracetam and DMAE at various points during my first year, and took a total of two bottles of each, from lower to upper end of directed limits. I've also tried a bottle of the FocusFactor concoction they sell in every pharmacy nowadays. Though I am a skeptic by nature, I was pretty curious and enthusiastic about these, and gave them a fair shot. By all measures which I've used to assess any difference, and all wishful thinking aside, I can say they had zero effect.

I'd also like to hear others' experience, though.

I tried piracetam and DMAE at various points during my first year, and took a total of two bottles of each, from lower to upper end of directed limits. I've also tried a bottle of the FocusFactor concoction they sell in every pharmacy nowadays. Though I am a skeptic by nature, I was pretty curious and enthusiastic about these, and gave them a fair shot. By all measures which I've used to assess any difference, and all wishful thinking aside, I can say they had zero effect.

I'd also like to hear others' experience, though.

I have had the same experience unfortunately.

Alvarez13

PGEEE2 mediates FEEEVER
10+ Year Member
May 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
how-about-some-cocaine-thumb.jpg

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.