NorthEast PT Schools

Started by adarco23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adarco23

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm currently an undergrad student at University of South Florida. I want to go to school up north to go to PT school (where I grew up) and just wanted some feedback on what I can improve on to be competitive. Also I fully expect my GPA to improve in my 2 remaining semesters and I expect an above average GRE score when I take it. Thanks for any feedback!

Undergrad school - University of South Florida
Major - Health Sciences (concentration in Biological Health Sciences)
Overall GPA - 3.66
Science GPA - 3.67
Upper Level Course GPA - 3.85
Extracurricular - university club founder and president, lifeguard for 5 years, head guard for 1 year, chemistry research in high school, studied abroad in Europe for 1 month
Experience - 50 hours outpatient, will have 50-75 hours inpatient

Some schools I was looking into were:
Stony Brook, LIU Brooklyn, NY Medical College, UDel, Rutgers, SUNY Upstate, SUNY Albany, SUNY Downstate, Temple, Thomas Jefferson Univ.
 
Last edited: