Northeastern, Boston, Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HungryHippo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed for the graduate entry PharmD program at NEU in Boston? If so, could you tell me about it? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone interviewed for the graduate entry PharmD program at NEU in Boston? If so, could you tell me about it? Thanks!

I am waiting to hear from them...whn did u get an interview???? can i know ur stats????? r u in-state??????

Hey, I have a phone interview for the graduate program at Northwestern on Feb 28th, do you think I should reschedule and do an on-site interview???
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
i had my interview in NU feb 21th, and i receive my accept letter on feb 25th. :laugh: :laugh:
i am on site interview since i live in Boston

good luck

i had my interview in NU feb 21th, and i receive my accept letter on feb 25th. :laugh: :laugh:
i am on site interview since i live in Boston

good luck

Congrats on ur acceptence!:) ..ive also applied there...waiting to hear from them...do u mind sharing ur stats?????how did u hear from thm??? email ..letter or fone?????

i have my bs in biochemistry last fall, GPA is 3.79. certified pharmacy technician about 6 monthes. hopefully, it helps. i got interveiw invitation by e-mail, acceptemce letter by mail

good luck

i have my bs in biochemistry last fall, GPA is 3.79. certified pharmacy technician about 6 monthes. hopefully, it helps. i got interveiw invitation by e-mail, acceptemce letter by mail

good luck

Thanks for the info...:) hope i hear from thm soon...

I am really hoping to get accepted at NEU, what is the acceptance rate, does anyone know? and is NEU better than MCPHS-Boston?

I just had my interview yesterday...I think that they will be interviewing people for another week or two...

Also, they mentioned that they had 342 applications for 20 spots...everyone seems to be getting different answers for the number of seats. I think that admissions is unsure about how many students they can take!

I recently interviewed at the Northeastern pharmacy school a week ago and I have not heard from them. I am debating now between northeastern and MCPHS (which I already got accepted into). I am very confused as to which one to go to.