Northeastern DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT920

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have applied to Northeastern University DPT program, I wanted to know if anyone else has or heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

no, not yet... I saw that letters should be sent out the end of Jan, beginning of Feb??

I called the admissions a couple of weeks ago, they said they had a meeting in January (I think the 20th) for first round of admission letters

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I heard from another PT Director and from their site is that they have a 6 year BS/DPT hybrid degree and only accept 1/4 of their class from people with Bachelor's degrees from outside of that program. So we'll see. I kind of forgot about them because I haven't heard anything....I'd like to, though!

Just got an email from them this morning. Said that they are still continuing reviewing applications and that they should let us know within the last 2 weeks of February.

i still haven't heard back yet..I'm kinda worried. I emailed the school on Monday and haven't gotten a response back...

A friend of mine told me a lot of students get in if they are wait-listed. Keep your fingers crossed!!:xf:

still waiting to hear from northeastern.. anyone else still waiting?

I'm still waiting as well. But I already sent a deposit elsewhere, so I don't know if I got accepted what I'd do. I was really excited about their Early Intervention Program....

I got a message on the online application, I got wait listed aswell