Northeastern Graduate Entry PharmD

Started by bostonamd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bostonamd

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Has anyone applied for Northeastern University's Graduate Entry PharmD program? Have any of you applied as a transfer but you hold a bachelor's degree???
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet. I am anxiously waiting!!!!
Thanks 🙂 🙂 🙂
 
I have applied to Northeastern as a transfer with a bs as well. I was aware of the "pilot" graduate pharmD program that was supposed to launch Fall '05. Unfortunately, they have ceased this for the Fall '05 admissions. I think they will try again for the Fall '06 admissions. FYI, it's only 5-6 seats.

I haven't heard anything from them yet either, but they keep telling me 6-8 weeks is when I'll be receiving their decision.
Good luck!
 
😕 😕 ok... did anyone hear anything from Northeastern yet?
Thanks