Northeastern or St. John's

Started by nd110491
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nd110491

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
accepted to both 6 year pharmacy programs


which school is better ??

northeastern- better faculty relationships, co-op programs etc
st john's- new york (different state exam?)

any feed appreciated thanks!
 
Is St. Johns still a fully 0-6 program? I thought it's not.
But I'd go with NEU if you don't mind the cost (I don't know how much St. Johns costs). Boston is an amazing city and the co-op program may get you some nice experiences that may be your future workplace. I seriously considered going there, but USP is a little cheaper and has better alumni connections (or so I've heard).

And for the record, NEU is harder to get into.