Northeastern University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpardo1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a decision from Northeastern yet? I have been in contact with them for a few weeks, and they said applicants should receive a decision 8-10 weeks after the application deadline (Jan. 8). I know it hasn't been 8 weeks, but did anyone get accepted yet? I submitted my application extremely late so I am getting worried!

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard anything yet either, and I submit my application well in advance. From what I have seen and heard, I feel as though they will start making people aware around the end of the first week of March. I am getting pretty anxious as well. I hope this will help you feel a little easier, best of luck!

I just learned I was accepted yesterday! Northeastern is my number one school so I'm ecstatic!

I hope you hear soon. Make sure you are checking your online application that is where they post the decision. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just learned I was accepted yesterday! Northeastern is my number one school so I'm ecstatic!

I hope you hear soon. Make sure you are checking your online application that is where they post the decision. Best of luck!

Congratulations! that is awesome!

Does it show up in the messages or on the initial screen when you log in?

Congratulations! that is awesome!

Does it show up in the messages or on the initial screen when you log in?
Thank you! When you log into your application and scroll down to the bottom there will be a link.

I also got accepted!! Are you definitely going? I love Boston but it's 3.5 years of schooling and starts in January.

I also got accepted!! Are you definitely going? I love Boston but it's 3.5 years of schooling and starts in January.

Congrats!! Yes I am definitely going. I know I kind of wish it started in the Fall but it's such an amazing school so I can't turn down the offer :)

Hello there! I just received my acceptance too :)
I was wondering if any of you had an idea of what the tuition costs are for it for our class? I know last year's was $15,220/semester

Last edited:
Anyone else attending Northeastern next year???

I got waitlisted *WOMP*..... its definitely my number #1 though.

When did they say the deposit is due by?
I first found out I was accepted by looking at my online application status (3/1). I recieved my letter in the mail on 3/7 and it was due by 3/18. Best of luck!!

I first found out I was accepted by looking at my online application status (3/1). I recieved my letter in the mail on 3/7 and it was due by 3/18. Best of luck!!
The check deposit was due on 3/18? That seems like an awfully short turn-around to commit with only a 2-3 week window. I was under the impression that PT schools give about 4-8 weeks to make a deposit.

My waitlist was similar (letter received 3/5) and had to send my waitlist confirmation in by 3/18 as well.

The check deposit was due on 3/18? That seems like an awfully short turn-around to commit with only a 2-3 week window. I was under the impression that PT schools give about 4-8 weeks to make a deposit.

My waitlist was similar (letter received 3/5) and had to send my waitlist confirmation in by 3/18 as well.
Yes the check deposit/enrollment form were both due by 3/18. I happened to submit my deposit online. All of the schools that I have been accepted to have only allowed up to 10 business days (maximum) to make the deposit.

Yes the check deposit/enrollment form were both due by 3/18. I happened to submit my deposit online. All of the schools that I have been accepted to have only allowed up to 10 business days (maximum) to make the deposit.
Thanks so much.

Hopefully I hear back again soon.