Northeastern University Financial Aid?

Started by Bruno2014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bruno2014

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was lucky to find out yesterday that I had been accepted to Northeastern's DPT program and I was wondering if there were any current students/anyone out there who knew what the chances are of getting need/merit based scholarships there. I've already put down a deposit for URI because I loved it there when I went to interview, but if there were good enough financial incentive I'd be open to reconsider.

I know it would take a pretty big scholarship to bring the price down to the ballpark of URI's price but I just want to make sure before I decline the acceptance!