Northeastern University PharmD program?

Started by shenbot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does NEU's PharmD program and Co-Op get you a job after graduation?

  • Yes, I do have a job after graduating from NEU

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a job after graduating from NEU

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

shenbot

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm applying to Northeastern University's PharmD program but don't know much about their employment statistics (by this I mean employment after graduation). Their Co-Op Program is definitely valuable, but does it really give you an edge in a job market saturated with Pharmacists? I'm asking anyone: from those who applied to NEU, to those who are currently in NEU, and to those who have graduate from NEU for insight in their PharmD program.

Bottom line: does NEU's PharmD program and Co-Op give you an edge over other Pharmacy graduates upon graduation? Can you get a job within a few months of completing the PharmD program at NEU?