Northeastern University Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ucsbfuturemd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any input on this program? How the classes are (day/night/big/small)? How are the advisors? Does anyone know how many people actually get into medical or PA school after completing this program?

Any information would be great!
Thanks!
 
I went to northeastern undergrad and just choose to do the Harvard postbacc instead. It's way cheaper
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to northeastern undergrad and just choose to do the Harvard postbacc instead. It's way cheaper
That's what I've heard but I honestly don't know that i have the grades to get into the Harvard extension program. I was thinking of doing some classes at NU and some at Harvard extension (just taking the class instead of being enrolled in the program) but I'm not sure if that'd work out either. Aside from the cost, do you know how successful the NU program is?
 
I don't know how successful NU's program is unfortunately, I'm not even sure NU or HES reports it. HES has rolling admissions, they don't really have a bottom line minimum requirement. It's worth a shot to just email the office and get your answer to see if you're a good fit.