Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asang001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back from Northeastern? Or know when they will be giving acceptances? I have to make a decision soon about another school!

Members don't see this ad.

I heard back about a week and a half ago. I didn't get an email or anything, it just had an update on the page where you log in to your application and then they sent an letter in the mail a couple days after.

Same for me, got an acceptance on the 6th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! I keep checking mine, but it still says application status: complete!

Congratulations! I keep checking mine, but it still says application status: complete!
Make sure you look carefully, there is only one small link at the bottom that reads: Your application decision is now available online, pretty easy to miss. Anyway good luck, hope you get some good news soon.

Thank you. Are you guys going to be attending Northeastern?

Got into Northeastern! Will be attending there in the spring!!

Have you all gotten any more information about the program? I haven't heard anything since I've been accepted and sent in my forms.

I got a welcome email back in February with links for financial aid and registration but nothing since. It also said we'll hear from the PT dept about orientation some time before registration.

Awesome! Are you from up north? I am moving to Boston from Texas!

Yes, I'm from Mass. I did live in El Paso for a year though, feels almost like a different country down there.

I got accepted two months ago for spring 2015. I am from FL. Im excited!! I am waiting for an orientation date.

Has anyone heard anything recently? Still haven't heard anything about orientation/financial aid.

I got a letter about financial aid a few weeks back, but haven't heard anything after that.

Got an email for Blackboard orientation today, a lot of good stuff in there. Also, spoke with financial aid and was told they wont be doing my package till later in the year so guess i'll be keeping my fingers crossed.