Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congrats! I applied there too, but haven't heard anything yet. I really don't know much about the program either so I'm interested to see what people say!
 
Congrats! I applied as well. I have yet to hear anything from them :/ I visited the program in December, and was able to speak to faculty, students and get a tour. The Boston area is amazing and lots of places to work as a student clinician. It is a small program, last year I think only three student accepted their "acceptances" to the program, where they usually have about 9 or 10 first years. The teachers and faculty were very nice and helpful and the clinic is fairly new too. I really liked the NU campus and got a good vibe, so hopefully I hear from them soon!