Northeastern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to Northeastern/hear back from them yet? I'm still anxiously waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I also applied to northeastern and haven't heard anything yet. Hoping for something soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your acceptances! I'll be applying to NEU next cycle and would greatly appreciate if you guys would post your stats?

Congrats guys!! I'm still waiting but do you think you're going to choose Northeastern?

Congrats! Would you guys mind posting your stats?

Thanks! And yes, I do plan to attend NEU. Here are my stats:

Major: Biology
Minor: Psych
Overall GPA: 3.78
Pre-req GPA: 3.85
GRE: not required for NEU
experience: PT aide at general outpatient

I will not be attending because it is $68,000 more expensive to attend this school than the school I am going to. I went to the open house and it is a beautiful facility. I love Boston but I rather not have the extra loans.

Major: Kinesiology
Minor: Psychology
Overall Undergrad GPA: 3.43
Post Grad GPA: 4.0
Pre-req GPA: 3.52
Experience: Full time outpatient aide for the past 2 years. Then varying hours at other outpatient orthopedics, multiple inpatient, inpatient neuro, inpatient pediatrics, skilled nursing facility, aqua therapy, hippotherapy, work hardening, women's health, elementary school. Also CPR/first aid certified
Extra curricular: D1 track/xc athlete, habitat for humanity, special olympics