Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, so I have been looking into post bac programs for a long time now, and I have been seriously considering going to Northeastern's pre-med post bac program. It seems like it might be a great alternative for me especially since the weakest part of me trying to get into medical school is my GPA. I am not going to deny the fact that I did poorly in some of my major science courses. However, I am hopeful that I can make a huge turnaround since I am more focused now.
I was just wondering if anyone out there has applied to Northeastern's Program in particular. If so, then did you enjoy it? How were the professors? How were the courses? What is there success rate? And what did the advisors do to help their students when it was time for some students to take the MCAT? And what did they do for students that were applying to medical school? Also does this program have somem kind of unofficial linkage programs possibly?
Thank you all in advance.
I was just wondering if anyone out there has applied to Northeastern's Program in particular. If so, then did you enjoy it? How were the professors? How were the courses? What is there success rate? And what did the advisors do to help their students when it was time for some students to take the MCAT? And what did they do for students that were applying to medical school? Also does this program have somem kind of unofficial linkage programs possibly?
Thank you all in advance.