You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Northern Arizona University
Started by pre-pt2023
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chokingoncheerios
Full Member
Was the interview in person or virtual?Applied last year and I got the email saying I was invited for an interview Oct 20, 2021 so you could get an invite in the next week or two. I was notified I got on the waitlist late Dec
Their website states that the interviews are self recorded and asynchronous.Was the interview in person or virtual?
Last year it was a KIRA interview. About 5 questions that faculty asked and you'd get recorded with your answer. So yeah self recorded and asynchronous. I don't remember the questions but I remember the generic why NAU and why should we take you and what's your idea of diversity etc.
I’m in the same boat. Haven’t received anything and just waiting for any sort of response.Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I haven't heard anything at all. I haven't been invited to do an interview yet but I also haven't been rejected.... Is anyone else in the same boat?
aspiringdpt2023
New Member
I interviewed with the KIRA assessment in November as well and was accepted to the Flagstaff campus on Thursday. I would expect some movement to happen on any waitlists in January as that is when deposits and accepting offers is due.
aspiringdpt2023
New Member
Awesome! Do you plan to accept your offer?? I was accepted to the Flag campus too 🙂I interviewed virtually with the KIRA assessment in November and just got accepted to the flagstaff campus a few days ago! My deadline to accept my admission offer is January 3 so I would look to hear back after that date if you haven’t already.
Awesome! Do you plan to accept your offer?? I was accepted to the Flag campus too 🙂
yes I do!! I’m planning on submitting my confirmation today 🙂
jellyjellyjelly!
New Member
Congrats guys!! I got accepted to PBC on thursday! BUT AGHH. @ dewdrop13 were you a dancer at all?? based on username? because I love it!yes I do!! I’m planning on submitting my confirmation today 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad