Northwestern DPT 2020-21

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jspencerd

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has heard back from Northwestern during the 2020-21 cycle? I currently haven't but I hope to hear soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They've sent out several acceptances earlier this month, and even last month as well. From what I understand, they heavily favor the very early applicants. I haven't heard anything yet either, but I submitted this month.

Members don't see this ad :)
They've sent out several acceptances earlier this month, and even last month as well. From what I understand, they heavily favor the very early applicants. I haven't heard anything yet either, but I submitted this month.
I finished my application in late August or early September. I reached out and they said they wouldn’t have a decision for me until November.

I finished my application in late August or early September. I reached out and they said they wouldn’t have a decision for me until November.
They told me this too!! Im worried it’s gonna be a waitlist or rejection email

Has anyone who has applied to Northwestern gotten an email from them saying that they have received your application?

I applied early September & was accepted in early October! I would recommend reaching out if you haven't heard anything. It will just show your interest!

I applied early September & was accepted in early October! I would recommend reaching out if you haven't heard anything. It will just show your interest!
Huh, I applied August 11th and haven't heard. I reached out and they said I wouldn't hear until late November, which is kinda frustrating.

Just received my acceptance email today!

Reactions: 3 users
I applied pretty late and today I got an email saying I am an alternate candidate, meaning waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone waitlisted hear back about their updated status yet?