-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Northwestern DPT 2020-21
Started by jspencerd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
They have started sending out acceptances but I haven't heard back yet either
They've sent out several acceptances earlier this month, and even last month as well. From what I understand, they heavily favor the very early applicants. I haven't heard anything yet either, but I submitted this month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jspencerd
Full Member
I finished my application in late August or early September. I reached out and they said they wouldn’t have a decision for me until November.They've sent out several acceptances earlier this month, and even last month as well. From what I understand, they heavily favor the very early applicants. I haven't heard anything yet either, but I submitted this month.
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
They told me this too!! Im worried it’s gonna be a waitlist or rejection emailI finished my application in late August or early September. I reached out and they said they wouldn’t have a decision for me until November.
jspencerd
Full Member
Huh, I applied August 11th and haven't heard. I reached out and they said I wouldn't hear until late November, which is kinda frustrating.I applied early September & was accepted in early October! I would recommend reaching out if you haven't heard anything. It will just show your interest!
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
did yours say high alternative candidate?I applied pretty late and today I got an email saying I am an alternate candidate, meaning waitlist.
No 🙁 Mine said “the alternate list is not ranked at the time”did yours say high alternative candidate?
Did yours?
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
It did!No 🙁 Mine said “the alternate list is not ranked at the time”
Did yours?
Same!It did!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smonge97
Full Member
How far before the deadline did you submit your app?did yours say high alternative candidate?
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
I actually submitted in July! So really earlyHow far before the deadline did you submit your app?
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
I have not heard back about waitlist stuff if that is what you're referring toHas anyone heard back yet?
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
Update: just got accepted from northwestern’s waitlist!!
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
I heard back!Anyone waitlisted hear back about their updated status yet?
hghamari
New Member
When did they update you? I haven't heard back from them since i got waitlisted back in novemberI heard back!
letsdothisptthing
Full Member
I heard back jan 15th and I was waitlisted in November as wellWhen did they update you? I haven't heard back from them since i got waitlisted back in november