This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arsenal Lad 2022

Reaction score
I am attending the open house in January for the accepted students to Northwestern DPT. Just wanted to reach out to see if others will be attending and what other programs they are considering for school starting in 2019. I've gotten accepted into NW and Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions and have gotten interviews at Idaho State and Creighton.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I’m also going to the Northwestern open house. Congrats on your acceptance! The only other schools I’m considering other than Northwestern are NYU, OSU, and U of Pittsburgh

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi! I was placed on the alternate list at Northwestern, but still got invited to attend the open house. However, I'm pretty sure I am going to pull off of the alternate list because I have a couple of acceptances elsewhere. I am planning on attending the Mayo Clinic!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am attending the open house in January for the accepted students to Northwestern DPT. Just wanted to reach out to see if others will be attending and what other programs they are considering for school starting in 2019. I've gotten accepted into NW and Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions and have gotten interviews at Idaho State and Creighton.

When did you hear back from Northwestern? I applied but have not heard anything other than the typical email about receiving my application etc a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I will be attending, too. The other programs I'm considering are CSULB, CSUN, and UNTHSC.

Last edited:
I was also placed on the alternate list and will be attending the open house.