Northwestern Medical Review

Started by doctorhp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorhp

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I purchased these books and audio from Northwestern Medical Review for $500. Now that I have written Step 1 I would like to sell them. I studied for Step 1 using these books and Qbank and scored a 242, so I know it works! Books cover the following:

Neurology and Neuroscience
Biochemistry
Microbiology
Pharmacology
Cardiovascular
Renal
Pulmonary
2 Practice Exams
3 Audio CDs (really helped me learn the associations and high yield facts)
'Primary Care for the USMLE Step 1' - rapid review hand held book
'Bare Minimum USMLE Step 1 review' - facts and questions that challenge your knowledge