Northwestern Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elburrito

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
b

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think they filled 1/4 spots. I am sure the spots are filled (it's almost September already).

I think they filled 1/4 spots. I am sure the spots are filled (it's almost September already).

I wonder if they stopped doing group interviews....that was a pleasant experience I tell you.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview process will be much more pleasant in the future. They got a new program director.

The interview process will be much more pleasant in the future. They got a new program director.

A new PD since this past interview season....again?
Last year interviews had multiple candidates on the same day (as do many programs)....but no group interviews.

Yes. The PD before her moved to a different state.

How's the program at Northwestern? Northwestern in general has been refferred to the "ivy" school of the midwest. I don't know how true that is. But I was wondering, do they see lots of specimens/year? lots of autopsies? Are they one of the top programs Chicago has to offer?

How's the program at Northwestern? Northwestern in general has been refferred to the "ivy" school of the midwest. I don't know how true that is. But I was wondering, do they see lots of specimens/year? lots of autopsies? Are they one of the top programs Chicago has to offer?

I've commented a bit on Northwestern previously (if you have other questions about my experiences there, please don't hesitate to ask).....I ranked it well below every other program in Chicago (note that I did not interview at ENH).