SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Northwestern status check, anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by AmateurChef, Dec 17, 2001.

1. AmateurChef

AmateurChef Health policy consultant 7+ Year Member

Dec 14, 2001
    Washington, DC
    Hi all --

Has anyone had success with Northwestern's status check page? I called them a few days ago...was told that they're nearly two months backlogged with applications.

Since this is my first post, I would like to congratulate everyone here -- I've been very impressed with the strength of this community!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Ranger Bob

Ranger Bob Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 12, 2001
    Cincinnati, OH
    What problems are you having with the page? In my experience, the page works, but doesn't provide much useful information. However, it does graciously apologize for any "convenience" Northwestern may be causing me. ;)

Anyway, my application was completed on 9/13, and I haven't heard squat since then. I do know that others on this board have been getting interviews, though.
  4. abefroman

abefroman Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 6, 2001
    Whenever I check it, it says my application status cannot be confirmed or something like that. So I emailed the admissions office and they said it's complete. Try emailing them, they get back reasonably quickly.
  5. ludey

ludey Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 23, 2001
    Elgin, IL
    i called NU today. They are saying that the status sheet is not up to date, it is up to 2 months backlogged. so if if you want an update on your status, just give them a call and they should give you the information