Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

northwestern status check

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by AtYourCervix, Oct 17, 2001.

1. AtYourCervix

AtYourCervix Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    does anyone have a note on their status check at northwestern saying they are not able to verify the receipt of our application materials at this time? my dates that were in initially are now erased, too.

dukegirlie ;)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rumit

Rumit Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yeah...I think just about everyone does. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't think it will effect admissions at all, it just means that the online status check is not working.

Adam

4. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

good. now I can wait on my rejection via snail mail.

5. girl

girl Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey, I just checked my status-check page after reading this thread, and I have that "can't be verified electronically" message also. I'm adding to this b/c I already got the interview from them, but it's still showing me that message. Therefore, I think we can conclude that their whole system is down and everybody has the same message. But don't worry, interview invites come by regular mail (in addition to the status check thing).