Northwestern University Pediatrics

Started by pedsman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What I heard on the interview day was . . . "We look at more than board scores and grades," etc., etc.

The only thing I can tell you is that I talked to two residents (1 2nd-year and 1 intern) who said that they weren't top-of-the-class material (no AOA, average or slightly-higher-than-average boards) and still got in.

I get the impression that, while a lot of people want to interview there, I am not sure how many of those end up ranking it 1st. Judge for yourself what you think of it. There are a lot of really great programs out there.

Hope that helps.