Northwestern vs Wash U Post Bac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Northwestern vs Wash U

• Northwestern

• Wash U

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxbelkin

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was recently admitted to both Northwestern's and Wash U's Post Bacc PreMed programs. These are my top two choices and I'm going to visit both soon. However, because of COVID I'm not going to be able to go on a tour or talk with current students, so I would love some firsthand opinions to make a more informed decision.

If you wouldn't mind elaborating a bit about the program in general and your experience, that would be great.

Also, if you know the answers to these questions, it would be extremely helpful!
- How competitive is the program and are the students with each other?
- How connected is the cohort to each other?
- How difficult is it to get good grades in the classes (compared to undergrad)? Are they curved or intentionally made more difficult to get As?
- How difficult was it to manage taking classes with getting clinical experience and preparing for the MCAT?

Thanks guys!

I also made a poll, so if anyone knows about the program or is just looking for a way to procrastinate work they have to do, I'd love to see what everyone thinks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user