• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Northwestern

chooch

15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
chicago, IL
    hi...i'm a third year at northwestern. in general, i've been really happy here. and i think that goes for a lot of my classmates too. it's very laid back. people still work really hard...but there isn't a lot of competition between students. first 2 years are pass/fail; third year is a little bit more hard-core. although it's not perfect, in general i like the curriculum here. it's systems based...and we're not stuck in lecture all day. so it's up to you to budget your study time. a lot of self-directed learning. another plus: we're in the heart of downtown chicago, right on the lake. it's a great location.
    i can't really think of any huge gripes i've had with the program here. i feel like we're being pretty adequately prepared...northwestern usually does pretty well on the match...but it's not a malignant program at all.

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.