Northwestern

Started by MKKJ20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MKKJ20

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have thoughts on northwestern neuro? I' wanna be in chicago and I'm just wondering what ppl think about some of the programs in chi.
 
Hopefully, people will be private messaging you about this. But here's my big overall impression: Solid program, awesome location (beautiful hospital right on the lake on Michigan Ave), reputation for being snobby and cold (at least partially deserved), some particular specialty areas that are very strong. Despite having mixed feelings about this program, I really liked it, and ranked it high on my list. It's definitely worth an interview to see if it's a good fit for you, which is the only thing that really matters.
 
Thanks...does anyone have any input on other chicago programs? Also, has anyone heard of anything about stanford and UCSD?