Not a genius but...

Started by tatter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tatter

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I'm not like the supremely smart people on this forum. (Seriously, who really has a 4.0 pre-requisite g.p.a?) I attended a really hard university so my g.p.a's aren't out of this world and I held down a full time job at the same time. My pharmcas g.p.a for science is a 3.76, math is a 3.6, and overall I think it comes to 3.87. My PCAT was an 88% 🙂 though. The thing is I want to get into some pretty competive schools (not all competive) but I don't know if my stats are up to par. Advice would be great. Thanks.
 
Okay, I'm not like the supremely smart people on this forum. (Seriously, who really has a 4.0 pre-requisite g.p.a?) I attended a really hard university so my g.p.a's aren't out of this world and I held down a full time job at the same time. My pharmcas g.p.a for science is a 3.76, math is a 3.6, and overall I think it comes to 3.87. My PCAT was an 88% 🙂 though. The thing is I want to get into some pretty competive schools (not all competive) but I don't know if my stats are up to par. Advice would be great. Thanks.

You can't be serious... I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this :spam:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We don't know because if that is just your first year GPA or 2nd year then you have not had harder upper division classes and by then who knows if you still have a high GPA or will it drop down to 3.0?

This is the reason why the criteria for certain scholarships are steeper when you are early in your academic career because they know the more classes you take the harder it will be to keep a high GPA up.
 
Okay, I'm not like the supremely smart people on this forum. (Seriously, who really has a 4.0 pre-requisite g.p.a?) I attended a really hard university so my g.p.a's aren't out of this world and I held down a full time job at the same time. My pharmcas g.p.a for science is a 3.76, math is a 3.6, and overall I think it comes to 3.87. My PCAT was an 88% 🙂 though. The thing is I want to get into some pretty competive schools (not all competive) but I don't know if my stats are up to par. Advice would be great. Thanks.


might as well give up with that shiitttty pcat score....you are DOOMED