Not hearing back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rolltide15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to a bunch of schools and not heard back from more than half of them? I feel like its crazy that I haven't heard a peep from 9 out of the 10 schools I applied to. Anyone else in this boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Same. And I was very early in the cycle. I was going to call schools this week just to make sure there isn't anything wrong, but they'll probably just say wait until next round of decisions (after New Years).

Reactions: 1 user
Same. And I was very early in the cycle. I was going to call schools this week just to make sure there isn't anything wrong, but they'll probably just say wait until next round of decisions (after New Years).
Didn't you interview at Harvard?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from a bunch as well, hope everything works out for us

Has anyone applied to a bunch of schools and not heard back from more than half of them? I feel like its crazy that I haven't heard a peep from 9 out of the 10 schools I applied to. Anyone else in this boat?
I haven't heard from 10/14 but I don't even want to hear from them since I got accepted and don't want to be in the position of having to decide if UMKC or a closer school. I don't. :( I love UMKC, but if a closer school accepts me I might feel forced to go to the closer one:confused::arghh: please don't contact me :yeahright: