not improving..RC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joooj86

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im just not improving in RC...i range between 16-17...a matter of luck..sometimes i get that on more question right making it a 17 and sometimes a 16...i might pull off an AA of 20.. is RC going to hurt me..can i just think of RC's average as 18 and im just a point or two lower than average..or not like that..is the average higher ?

Members don't see this ad.

joooj86 said:
im just not improving in RC...i range between 16-17...a matter of luck..sometimes i get that on more question right making it a 17 and sometimes a 16...i might pull off an AA of 20.. is RC going to hurt me..can i just think of RC's average as 18 and im just a point or two lower than average..or not like that..is the average higher ?
hey. i wouldn't sweat the RC too much. I dont know what practice tests you are taking but i was right around where you are with kaplan. i think 17 on the couple that i did. i wound up with a 20 (67%tile) on the dat. alright i guess. I thought the RC on the dat was a lot easier. my 2 cents. spinnOr.