You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Not mailed yet
Started by Want2beOD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finally, my application is mailed today to all designated colleges.
Applied: 7/20/09
Verified: 8/10/09
Mailed: 9/10/09
So, that took 8 weeks. What is the point of applying early?
Say what do you know- mine were "mailed" today too. Have you completed all your supplemental materials?
finally!! they are "officially" mailed.. eventhough most schools say they received them already..
I haven't heard from UMSL or MCO at all so I'm curious if they are schools that have chosen to wait until the first batch are "mailed". Perhaps this is a silly question but - how does this work now? The schools that haven't replied to me yet (supp done for UMSL and one na for MCO) or those schools that I did the "selective" supps for.... how long do they have before they reply to me? I know most say to expect something in 4-6 weeks, but can they just decide not to ever reply to me and or acknowledge the application? Say MCO and UMSL again, they have access to the information online but they haven't sent me any kind of information and I applied to them a month ago.
Gosh I must be bored but I hope that question makes sense....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have submitted all supplemental application except for ICOSay what do you know- mine were "mailed" today too. Have you completed all your supplemental materials?
I am interviewing at Nova in a few weeks 🙂 I know a few other people (not myself) have posted that they have SCO interviews as well.
I am interviewing at Nova in a few weeks 🙂 I know a few other people (not myself) have posted that they have SCO interviews as well.
Congrats! Is that your first choice?
Thank you! It's a tie between Nova and SUNY. I am in love with both so we will see what happens. 😎
How did you hear about Nova Interview?I am interviewing at Nova in a few weeks 🙂 I know a few other people (not myself) have posted that they have SCO interviews as well.
i'm also interviewing at nova 🙂 they emailed me as soon as they received the app. i'm guessing they want to get interviews done and start evaluating students..? has anyone else heard from any other schools?
Not yet- but it's exciting to see that people are starting to get interview invites- it's encouraging!
I haven't heard from UMSL or MCO at all so I'm curious if they are schools that have chosen to wait until the first batch are "mailed". Say MCO and UMSL again, they have access to the information online but they haven't sent me any kind of information and I applied to them a month ago.
Gosh I must be bored but I hope that question makes sense....
I am waiting for UMSL too. I havent heard from them either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad