not me..........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwerty934

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
some schools I applied to sent out interviews to others, but not me.
what a sad day guys...:bigtears:

Members don't see this ad.

There's always next year. Or the remaining 6+ months of heavy interviewing.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There's always next year. Or the remaining 6+ months of heavy interviewing.

More of the former, less of the latter.

By the way, how is it up at Yale? I hear you guys have a beautiful view from the Clinics this time of year ;)

By the way, how is it up at Yale? I hear you guys have a beautiful view from the Clinics this time of year ;)
Is this true? if we didn't get invites and we're in the same batch as the people who did, it's more likely that we'll just not be considered? loll what a bummer if that's true ><

Is this true? if we didn't get invites and we're in the same batch as the people who did, it's more likely that we'll just not be considered? loll what a bummer if that's true ><

No dude, it was a joke. I told 'ya in the other Case thread that there is still plenty of time.

You so mean, BrazilianRider

some schools I applied to sent out interviews to others, but not me.
what a sad day guys...:bigtears:

That happened to me multiple times next year. It all pans out how it should. :)

Reactions: 1 user
I feel ya @qwerty934 I was first batch but all these other people are getting interviews and it's like do I just suck as a person and will I not get any interviews. Why does the world hate me. I think I might pay a little visit to a psychic this week and see what's up. My boss at the dental clinic I work at referred me to a "really good" one today. Never been to one. I'm that desperate for answers.