Not much action

Started by premedk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedk

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't had any new interviews since MSPE release(other than my home program, which all applicants from my school got)...but oddly, I don't have any rejections either. I did apply to programs that other people at my school have invites and rejections to. I sent my application on Sunday night(5 days after application opening), would this make a difference? One of my advisor's suggested they look at applications in order of submission thus my app not have been looked at by some programs. Have others found this to be the case?

BTW my board score are slightly below average and my class rank is low, so this may be hurting me....but then why don't I have more rejections?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad