Not sure if this is the right place...

Started by tmbg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmbg

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for the urology forums? I have found the listings for the physician/resident forums and see 26 specialties listed but not urology. Which of these 26 specialties should I select to make a thread if I'm interested in having it read by urologists?

My second question is there any way to switch back to the old version of SDN forums where everything is blue? I hate this white format, it looks like a fleshlight is shining in my eyes.
 
I'm looking for the urology forums? I have found the listings for the physician/resident forums and see 26 specialties listed but not urology. Which of these 26 specialties should I select to make a thread if I'm interested in having it read by urologists?

The Urology subforum is listed under Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties.

My second question is there any way to switch back to the old version of SDN forums where everything is blue? I hate this white format, it looks like a fleshlight is shining in my eyes.
Not sure you're using that correctly...