Not sure what to do...

Started by dentss
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentss

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Canadian applicant for the 2010 cycle and had a few questions...If my application is complete by end July, with an AADSAS gpa of ~3.75...will a 17 in PAT hurt my chances? My Canadian DAT AA and RC is 19...
Or should i retake dat? If I write the DAT again..will my app be put on hold? If so I am worried that I may be late (since i can only give the DAT in 1 month)...

Im planning on applying to nova, detroit, case, penn (possible with my low end DAT?)

any help/advise appreciated...thanks
 
I am a Canadian applicant for the 2010 cycle and had a few questions...If my application is complete by end July, with an AADSAS gpa of ~3.75...will a 17 in PAT hurt my chances? My Canadian DAT AA and RC is 19...
Or should i retake dat? If I write the DAT again..will my app be put on hold? If so I am worried that I may be late (since i can only give the DAT in 1 month)...

Im planning on applying to nova, detroit, case, penn (possible with my low end DAT?)

any help/advise appreciated...thanks

I'd recommend taking the American DAT, because some schools will not accept the Canadian DAT. I wouldn't recommend applying to Penn with a 19 AA and 17 PAT, but don't let me stop you from applying if that's your dream school...