note to others about bio classes.

Started by murfettie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

murfettie

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People, take the half of bio class that talks about bodies, systems, cells, lipids etc FIRST semester.
at this school i'm going to, bio I talks mostly about evolution, tree of life, ecology... and bio II is more like how different systems work and cells etc.
even though on the catalog it says that you must take bio I in order to take bio II, it's not true. it's so easy to get over the prereq that nobody cares.
MCAT seems to be more on stuff taught in bio II.

I wish i had taken bio II first semester so I don't have a huge section of the looming MCAT still unlearned in Jan. bleh!