"nothing to save" message when inputing course info. (help!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called amcas twice four days apart with this problem, and the same woman answered my call. she's pretty much as clue-less as I am, and she just tells me to try again in a day or two. well I've heeded her advice and the problem hasn't resolved. when I try try to input the course grade and course name for example and click "next", I get a "nothign to save" message. I can't save not one class! did anyone have the same problem??

amcas is so unprofessional and I'm totally dissapointed. only because the web application is new isn't a good enough answer to thier follies.

Members don't see this ad.

I can sympathize with you but I can't solve your problem. For the longest time I couldn't even enter an Academic Term until they fixed that problem earlier in the week. My only advice to you is to keep calling them and asking them to see if they are aware of the problem and to hope they get it fixed soon.

one thing that worked for me was...
I put the course in and rather then pushing next I just went to exit and save. it takes much longer this way, but hey it works. good luck!