Notification Interview WesternU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ileen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

If you received an interview at westeru, how long did you guys have to wait? I sent in my application the first week of October and they probably did not receive my letters of recommendation until the last week of october. I still havent heard from them yet. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

What do you mean they didn't get your letters of recommendation until after they got your application? Western has an application packet, which means everything is supposed to be mailed together, from you. On my checklist, it said only transcripts could be sent separately, from the school itself. So you might want to call them and make sure that they received your letters of recommendation, if they were sent directly from the recommenders. I heard from them exactly 2 weeks after mailing my application packet. You should give them a call.. good luck!

What do you mean they didn't get your letters of recommendation until after they got your application? Western has an application packet, which means everything is supposed to be mailed together, from you. On my checklist, it said only transcripts could be sent separately, from the school itself. So you might want to call them and make sure that they received your letters of recommendation, if they were sent directly from the recommenders. I heard from them exactly 2 weeks after mailing my application packet. You should give them a call.. good luck!

I ended up withdrawing my application, but I sent all of my stuff to all the schools I applied to at the same time. Western didn't specify that everything needed to be together (or if they did, I didn't see it and it wasn't an issue). They decided to wait a good month and a half before offering me an interview, and by that time I had received invites from the rest of the schools.

It seems like they are pretty inconsistent with feedback.