Notification of Application Arrivalsss?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whiteE8

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, guys~

i sent in my Part 1 application roughly about 2 months ago, non-registered. and i still haven't heard from them in regards to its arrival!!
their website only tells me that i will get the admission ticket 2 weeks prior to the test date, but i am just worried.
is it normal not to hear from them before getting the admission ticket?

any reply will be appreciated!!

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there such thing as a notification of application arrival??

I sure never got one. :confused:

All I did was call the ADA, gave them my name and ask them to confirm it for me. And they did! That was it.

btw, I got my admitance ticket quite late. So I think they have a mail-volume-managing-problem, is such thing exists.:laugh:

Hi WhiteE8,
When I sent my Part 1 application to ADA [ in may for the july exam], I got a letter from them after 2 weeks stating they have received my application and was processing it.
maybe it will be better to call them and find out about the status of your application,if u haven't received any confirmation letter from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
i posted my appli 2weeks ago! i dint know we were supposed to get any letter to confirm?!:eek:

i think i am going to call ADA.

anyone else got a confirmation?

thanks

Relax toothmail,I meant approximately 2 weeks not exactly.there is still plenty of time ,even the application deadline is oct 20th,right? I posted that becoz whiteE8 sent the application 2 months back,not 2 weeks.
i didn't mean to get anyone anxious,SORRRYYY!!!!!

thanks dentek2.........ok i'm relaxed......but i wasnt even aware that they sent any confirmation letter! :rolleyes:

Hi toothmail,
RELAX...it's normal to get ur admisssion ticket 2 weeks before ur exams...since u haven't got ur confirmation letter,why don't u call ADA and go to the section where they tell u the status of ur application...incase something needs to be furnished,they'll tell u ..or if accepted u'll know and can peacefully prepare for ur exams.
Good luck with everything!!

thanks docappi.........yeah i should call ADA....havent called yet. i sure hope they have all they need coz oct 20 is almost here (deadline). will call tomorrow first thing!! thanks for the advice. but how come some people get the confirmation and some dont? i sure would like to be one of the favored ones!! :p