nov. 1 pco interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ariel winter

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone else on this forum have an interview on the 1st of nov. at pco? i do, and i am getting mighty nervous 😕
 
thanks katalio. i'm just anxious and excited. i'm sure i'll be fine once i get there. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ariel winter said:
does anyone else on this forum have an interview on the 1st of nov. at pco? i do, and i am getting mighty nervous 😕


Hello! I also have an interview that day...but, I don't think I will be going. If I do, I will see you there!
 
ok, pm me if you're going. at least i can meet another person from canada, haha. if not, good luck with other schools!