Nov 30. interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rkamsterdam

Old Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all practical purposes, should a Nov 30 interview be considered pre-dec or post-dec 1 interview?

Members don't see this ad.

For all practical purposes, should a Nov 30 interview be considered pre-dec or post-dec 1 interview?
Well doesn't nov 30 come before December 1st?

At this point I doubt it really matters, what matters is you have the interview!

Depends on the school. They may or may not decide on everyone's fate right after the interviews! Hope for your sake they do.

Members don't see this ad :)
The meeting this year is Nov 30. Dec 1st is a Saturday. You should ask the people who are interviewing you.

Where is your interview? I am an AR resident as well and have an interview at UT Memphis on Dec 7.

Where is your interview? I am an AR resident as well and have an interview at UT Memphis on Dec 7.

LSU, home of the future national champions.

Good luck in Memphis btw, had one there in OCT. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Where do you go to undergrad?

I have NYU at 29th!!
Good Luck~

LSU, home of the future national champions.

Good luck in Memphis btw, had one there in OCT. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Where do you go to undergrad?

Good luck at LSU. I have heard it is an excellent school. I am a non-traditional student. I graduated from Ohio State. Do you have any pointers for me for Memphis? If you don't mind my asking, what kind of questions did you have in your interview?

I know a third year student at temple who interviewed there after thanksgiving break and got their acceptance Dec. 1.

Good luck at LSU. I have heard it is an excellent school. I am a non-traditional student. I graduated from Ohio State. Do you have any pointers for me for Memphis? If you don't mind my asking, what kind of questions did you have in your interview?

The interview feedback is really accurate. check that. The interview is really casual and quick (15minutes, seemed much shorter) in front of 4-6 interviewers (2 of which are students). Don't stress because unlike some interview committees, they aren't there to outwit you and pick on your weaknesses. They just want to see your true self and make sure that you have good intentions in pursuing dentistry.

by they way, When you get there you'll notice that that they put all your names on a chalkboard. This is the order in which they will interview you. I was first and very happy to get it over with.