Nov. 30 or Dec. 1

Started by MilDoc23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MilDoc23

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am kind of confused because I thought the earliest you can official find out is on the 1st, but some sdners have been posting that AADSAS will reveal your status on Nov. 30. So, which is it?

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know, at my Maryland interview. We were told Dec. 1, even though it's saturday. Also told us to expect around after 9 am for the email.

BUT I'm hoping Tonight and waiting. 😀
 
ADEA, made a ruling this fall that if Dec 1 falls on a Sat. then Nov. 3o is the day. If Dec 1 falls on a Sunday then Dec 2 is the day.