Nov. 6th NOVA Interviews

Started by ASunJaxU3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASunJaxU3

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering how everyone else's interviews went and what they thought about the day.

Personally, i was very pleased with everything that occurred. I couldn't have imagined things going more smoothly.

The NOVA interview wasn't that bad at all. Very laid back and conversational, i was even asked what i thought about the red sox. :laugh: But seriously, nothing to fear at NOVA for future interviewees.
 
I agree with you 100%. It was very laid back, although I did get asked a few tough scenario questions,lets just say AIDS came up. Despite the curve balls I think I did very well. Good luck!!!!
 
Yea it was pretty laid back! i felt like i was just talking about random stuff most of the time, but still didn't get to say everything I had planned on saying. The "tricky" question for me was whether i'll be able to live away from home since I told them Im close with my family. Anyway, lets hope we all hear good news by next wednesday 👍
 
Yea it was pretty laid back! i felt like i was just talking about random stuff most of the time, but still didn't get to say everything I had planned on saying. The "tricky" question for me was whether i'll be able to live away from home since I told them Im close with my family. Anyway, lets hope we all hear good news by next wednesday 👍

If I didn't say it at the interview. It was really nice meeting you. I hope we do hear good news and perhaps become classmates.