10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2008
oklahoma
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
How did everyone do?

CR-800
Math-670
Writing-790 (multiple choice 80, essay still 8)

I'm kinda disappointed about my essay score, since I want to try to clep out of freshman comp. and writing.

But good luck everybody else!

apgar

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Good job glowworm! That is a great score. Don't worry so much about the essay score. Many colleges do not place great weight on it and it is graded so mathematically that it probably doesn't even truly reflect your writing ability.

EyEnStein 07

Senior ɸ Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2008
East Coast
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Great scores! Only clep out to get credits for classes you wont want to take in college (e.g foreign language, history whatever suites you), English is important though i recommend you take it, But dont worry about it, as CLEP tests are just pass or fail, what score you get does not matter in any way.

Make sure you apply to various places, and also take advantage of BS/MD programs or BS/DO programs even BS/PharmD programs. If you want advice on some just send me a private message.

About the Ads

malfee

Sports Medicine Wannabe
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2008
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
This time I scored:

If you take my best scores from all three tests I took, you would have:

690, 640, 690

So that would be a 2020, and a 1330. I'm pretty happy with that.

Oh, by the way, I already got accepted by Rutgers. :p I can't believe how fast they work. Perhaps this efficiency is a preview of the rest of the school. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.