Nov. SAT scores are in!

Started by glowworm
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

glowworm

inching along
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did everyone do?

CR-800
Math-670
Writing-790 (multiple choice 80, essay still 8)

I'm kinda disappointed about my essay score, since I want to try to clep out of freshman comp. and writing.

But good luck everybody else!
 
Good job glowworm! That is a great score. Don't worry so much about the essay score. Many colleges do not place great weight on it and it is graded so mathematically that it probably doesn't even truly reflect your writing ability.
 
Great scores! Only clep out to get credits for classes you wont want to take in college (e.g foreign language, history whatever suites you), English is important though i recommend you take it, But dont worry about it, as CLEP tests are just pass or fail, what score you get does not matter in any way.

Make sure you apply to various places, and also take advantage of BS/MD programs or BS/DO programs even BS/PharmD programs. If you want advice on some just send me a private message.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This time I scored:

690
620
690

If you take my best scores from all three tests I took, you would have:

690, 640, 690

So that would be a 2020, and a 1330. I'm pretty happy with that.

Oh, by the way, I already got accepted by Rutgers. 😛 I can't believe how fast they work. Perhaps this efficiency is a preview of the rest of the school. 🙂
 
Congratz to acceptance.

Thanks. It wasn't really a shock, but it's nice to know that everything is pretty much taken care of already. No worrying for months upon months, checking the mailbox each day.