Jul 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
it's been a month since i got acceptance letter but i haven't gotten any info or package since then.

anybody got another package after acceptance letter?

i'm wondering when is the last day for tuition payment. Everybody got all necessary loans?

Thanks in advance

Feb 23, 2010
Canada
Status
Dental Student
I haven't received any packages either. I wouldn't worry though, I assume schools are pretty good with giving you ALL the information to ensure they get their money. Also, don't hesitate to call admissions with any questions, they are all super nice there, as you probably already know.

Oct 26, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Do either of you know anything about an "authorization form" that accompanies the FAFSA? I haven't recieved one or heard anything about it directly from the school. Some members on the facebook group were discussing it.

Dent010

5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Do either of you know anything about an "authorization form" that accompanies the FAFSA? I haven't recieved one or heard anything about it directly from the school. Some members on the facebook group were discussing it.
http://www.nova.edu/financialaid/forms/index.html

Look at the bottom of the page. You need to fill out the "NSU Authorization Form" in addition to your FAFSA to receive funding. Do it asap to ensure you receive the most $$.

OP
D
Jul 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Also, don't hesitate to call admissions with any questions, they are all super nice there, as you probably already know.
i agree, i found out that 'southern atmosphere' which is pretty relaxing.

but in my case, as a F1 visa folder. it's a lot different from most of you. for example, I need to renew VISA to get a private loan. to do that,

I need I-20 from Nova, but they can't issue it until my current school send out to Nova. but my school can't do that until the at the end of this summer when I finish my degree!!!

in short, i'm in a vicious cycle. I need to start early just to make sure everything ok. In worst case, I may not get in because of loan problem...which I don't want to even think about it.

Ryn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Wait, they wait until you are finished your undergraduate degree before they process the I20?!?!?!?

So we basically can't start looking for a loan/place to stay until after April then...

I thought you just needed to put in the full deposit, the intent to enroll, and the bank statement....

Btw, does anyone know where the Authorization form is to show that you have enough money to attend the school but it is under someone else's bank account (Ie. your parent's)

i agree, i found out that 'southern atmosphere' which is pretty relaxing.

but in my case, as a F1 visa folder. it's a lot different from most of you. for example, I need to renew VISA to get a private loan. to do that,

I need I-20 from Nova, but they can't issue it until my current school send out to Nova. but my school can't do that until the at the end of this summer when I finish my degree!!!

in short, i'm in a vicious cycle. I need to start early just to make sure everything ok. In worst case, I may not get in because of loan problem...which I don't want to even think about it.

OP
D
Jul 5, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
if you have MONEY and put in a full deposit, doesn't matter. I need I-20 to renew my visa<- that's what a bank ask me to do to get a loan
Wait, they wait until you are finished your undergraduate degree before they process the I20?!?!?!?

So we basically can't start looking for a loan/place to stay until after April then...

I thought you just needed to put in the full deposit, the intent to enroll, and the bank statement....

Btw, does anyone know where the Authorization form is to show that you have enough money to attend the school but it is under someone else's bank account (Ie. your parent's)