Nova Admission Dec 1st, 2010!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sexychic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of u who applied and had interviews at Nova, let's start prey for admission on Dec 1st!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

you mean 'pray'?

I heard in my interview that 95% of those who are invited are accepted. I don't know if he was just trying to make us feel better but most likely, Nova being an expensive private school, I think the chances are really good.

you mean 'pray'?

I heard in my interview that 95% of those who are invited are accepted. I don't know if he was just trying to make us feel better but most likely, Nova being an expensive private school, I think the chances are really good.

not a chance in hell that 95% of those invited to interview are accepted. that means they accept 400+ people

Members don't see this ad :)
not a chance in hell that 95% of those invited to interview are accepted. that means they accept 400+ people

I dunno about 95%, but when I interviewed there last month, one of the students giving us the tour had some connections with the adcoms, he said something very similar, about how nova accepts pretty much "Most students who nova interviews usually get accepted"....

I guess, if 400 interview, and the class size is 110, then AT LEAST AT LEAST AT LEAST 200-300 acceptance letters were sent out.

Haha, you must be so nervous. I heard the similar thing, but they meant 95% of people they interviewed got accepted by some schools around the country...:p

you mean 'pray'?

I dunno about 95%, but when I interviewed there last month, one of the students giving us the tour had some connections with the adcoms, he said something very similar, about how nova accepts pretty much "Most students who nova interviews usually get accepted"....

I guess, if 400 interview, and the class size is 110, then AT LEAST AT LEAST AT LEAST 200-300 acceptance letters were sent out.

what day did u interview? that might have been me that told you that. the GPAs/DATs of interviewees this year are very high from what i've heard, and i'd guess they meant 95% of interviewees are accepted SOMEWHERE

I interviewed there and heard it's about 50/50 or little more than 50 if you do pre-dec interview... hmmm 95% seems toooo high but good for me :D

what day did u interview? that might have been me that told you that. the GPAs/DATs of interviewees this year are very high from what i've heard, and i'd guess they meant 95% of interviewees are accepted SOMEWHERE

oct 28th